Monday 19 February 2018

Blinds to go customer service

Our friendly customer service team are here to help you. Just be patient, same as with any customer. Tell them that u are going to trading standards then they will soon take themback. I have been with virgin, orange,and vodafone. Customer service is everything.


It has the power to make or break a company’s image and even just one instance of bad customer service can result.

We build our business by promoting our leaders from our development programs. BTG offers leadership development programs for graduates interested in business management. I Have now used them twice in a year, sets of blinds for the flat I was selling, seemed cheaper than most and I figured they would be fine. The company serves customers with wide variety of products and services at wholesale price.


Measurements, installation, customer service horrible. Our Unique Service Offers Expert Consultation And Professional Installation. Blinds To Go reviews: Delayed Delivered.


And absolutely love my new kitchen blind.

I go to change the rest of my blinds. Book An In-Home Appointment Online. Fit or Free Guarantee, Plus Free SH! Unverified Reviewer Excellent product and service. I have used this company before and again my exp.


I purchased pairs of curtains from blinds to go and both the service and quality of goods were excellent beautiful. Whatever you may nee feel free to give us a call. How Can We Help You Today?


Find the to questions about orders, repairs, shipping and more. See the status of your blinds order and when it will arrive. Request replacements for any missing. The key component to anything marketing-related is sales. Whether it be strategic marketing, brand management, or even copy-writing, you have to do.


Quotation is to supply only, we do not offer a measure and fit service. Please provide product name, width, drop and quantity so that we can give you an accurate quote. Thank you Helpful Report.


Verified Reviewer Really pleased with our blinds. They arrived before the estimate.

Will def use again and recommend to others. Whether you need some advice, have a query about your order or simply want to talk through your options, call us right away on our number. I waited weeks for the one shade I order to be produced and delivered. It was only after calling repeatedly did I learn the factory had a question about the order and therefore had not put the order into production. No one ever called me to confirm the unanswered question the factory had.


When I originally placed the order the salesman. Use the contact form to contact us regarding your orders or any clarifications you might need after browsing our FAQs section. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Terrible product and unprofessional zero customer service keep. Discover all our solutions for electric blinds and motorised garaged doors.


With such a long time in the game comes a wealth of experience that we use to ensure you get the best customer experience possible from start to finish. In less than the entire lifespan of a mayfly you can pick, purchase, receive and put up blinds for your entire home, each individually made to fit your windows. We think that’s pretty incredible. It made the process very painless and the result delightful.


I cant fault their customer service - speed of response, helpfulness and desire to. You won't find lower prices on custom window coverings anywhere else! Contact us for any questions or concerns.


Ordered blinds on the Friday,needed to change a measurement so put order on hold untill I was able to speak. Their customer service is practically nonexistent, very hard to reach someone, no human approach. Never told me I would lose my warranty by shortening a blind on an.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts